Saturday, March 1, 2014

Found Five Coins That Total 14 Cents

Today it rained here so I took a walk. The air felt so good--cool and refreshing. It even sprinkled on me a little bit. Felt great!

I found 5 coins while on my walk:

  • 2 pennies in the McDonald's parking lot
  • 1 dime in the street
  • 1 penny in an apartment building parking lot
  • 1 penny in the street


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 1 dime

Year:  pennies:  1989, 2002, 2010, 2013; dime:  1996
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  none, none, D, D; dime:  D
Condition:  shiny, tarnished, gouged, dirty

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $7.67

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...