My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Found Lots of Junk and 3 Pennies


Today I walked to Goodwill since it's half off day, don't ya know! And on the way, I found a penny in the street then found a penny in the parking lot in front of a grocery store then another penny on the floor of the grocery store. I found some good treasures at Goodwill but no money there.

I did pick up the junk shown in this photo. I tend to do that as my little way of helping out the car tires. I figure each nail and screw and fork (yes, see that flattened fork?) I pick up, maybe one tire will be spared.

I throw the junk in a bag and recycle it for scrap (and get a whole 8 cents a pound!) when I take cans to recycle.

To see a vintage towel I snagged this morning, check out my Etsy shop. It's the blue and green towel with cool graphics.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies
Year:   pennies:  1972, 1983, 1997
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, D, D
Condition: tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $12.17


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails