Saturday, March 22, 2014

Found Lots of Junk and 3 Pennies


Today I walked to Goodwill since it's half off day, don't ya know! And on the way, I found a penny in the street then found a penny in the parking lot in front of a grocery store then another penny on the floor of the grocery store. I found some good treasures at Goodwill but no money there.

I did pick up the junk shown in this photo. I tend to do that as my little way of helping out the car tires. I figure each nail and screw and fork (yes, see that flattened fork?) I pick up, maybe one tire will be spared.

I throw the junk in a bag and recycle it for scrap (and get a whole 8 cents a pound!) when I take cans to recycle.

To see a vintage towel I snagged this morning, check out my Etsy shop. It's the blue and green towel with cool graphics.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies
Year:   pennies:  1972, 1983, 1997
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, D, D
Condition: tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $12.17


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...