Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Found 41 Cents Today on a Walk


Today I walked to the grocery store and on the way I saw a penny in some rocks by the sidewalk. Then I walked to a gas station and found a penny in a parking spot. Then I went to McDonald's where I found 27 cents. 

On I went and I found a dime in a Starbucks drive through lane. Then as I was coming out of the grocery store, I found a penny on the sidewalk. And lastly, I found a penny in the street when I was just about home.

Please share your found money with us!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  6 pennies, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:   pennies:  unreadable, 1983, 1984, 1993, 1997, 2006; dime:  2013; quarter:  2000
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  unreadable, D, D, D, D, D; dime:  D; quarter:  D
Condition: from dirty and tarnished to shiny and like new

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $11.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...