My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Found 41 Cents Today on a Walk


Today I walked to the grocery store and on the way I saw a penny in some rocks by the sidewalk. Then I walked to a gas station and found a penny in a parking spot. Then I went to McDonald's where I found 27 cents. 

On I went and I found a dime in a Starbucks drive through lane. Then as I was coming out of the grocery store, I found a penny on the sidewalk. And lastly, I found a penny in the street when I was just about home.

Please share your found money with us!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  6 pennies, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:   pennies:  unreadable, 1983, 1984, 1993, 1997, 2006; dime:  2013; quarter:  2000
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  unreadable, D, D, D, D, D; dime:  D; quarter:  D
Condition: from dirty and tarnished to shiny and like new

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $11.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails