My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Took a Walk and Found 7 Coins


This morning I headed out for a walk before it got too hot. I found seven coins totaling 16 cents. Here's where and what:
  • a dime in a parking lot
  • three pennies in the street near the curb
  • a penny in some rocks
  • a penny on the floor of a grocery store where I got some fruit and vegetables
  • a penny in the parking lot of a Mexican restaurant
Have you found any coins or better yet, bills lately? I hope so!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  6 pennies, 1 dime
Year:   pennies:  unreadable, 1975, 1994, 2003, 2004, 2013; dime:  1985
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  unreadable, D, D, D, D, D; dime:  D
Condition: range from tarnished to shiny and everything in between

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $12.35

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails