Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Took a Walk and Found 7 Coins


This morning I headed out for a walk before it got too hot. I found seven coins totaling 16 cents. Here's where and what:
  • a dime in a parking lot
  • three pennies in the street near the curb
  • a penny in some rocks
  • a penny on the floor of a grocery store where I got some fruit and vegetables
  • a penny in the parking lot of a Mexican restaurant
Have you found any coins or better yet, bills lately? I hope so!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  6 pennies, 1 dime
Year:   pennies:  unreadable, 1975, 1994, 2003, 2004, 2013; dime:  1985
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  unreadable, D, D, D, D, D; dime:  D
Condition: range from tarnished to shiny and everything in between

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $12.35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...