Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Found Two Mexican and Three U.S. Coins


Today I took a walk and headed in to El Supre, a Mexican grocery store. I found 2 Mexican coins in a coin machine and a U.S. nickel on the floor!

Then I spotted a dime in the parking lot and on the way home I found a penny on the sidewalk. Yay! 

I posed the coins on a curb next to some pretty yellow and orange flowers. I'm only counting the U.S. coins for my found money total since it's too hard to convert the Mexican coins (to me it is anyway!).

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 nickel, 1 dime; 2 Mexican coins
Year:   penny:  1983; nickel:  1992; dime:  2013; Mexican coins:  50 cent, 2002 and $2, 2012
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D; nickel:  P; dime:  D
Condition: range from tarnished to shiny and everything in between

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $12.51

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...