My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Found a Five Dollar Bill at the Grocery Store

Today I ran to the grocery store for a few things (mainly bacon) because a couple of cute kiddos are coming over to spend the night and if that's not a good excuse to fix bacon for breakfast, I'd like to know what is!

I was strolling down an aisle and spotted this $5 on the floor! It was over to the side, but no one was around so I scooped it up. And I thought finding one dollar bills was exciting! 

Then after I paid for my groceries and was walking out of the store, I spotted these two Peter Piper Pizza tickets on the floor at the entrance. Scarlett likes the tickets.

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 5 dollar bill!

Year:  Series 2009

U.S. Mint: ?
Condition:  folded but crisp
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $13.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails