Thursday, October 11, 2012

Found a Five Dollar Bill at the Grocery Store

Today I ran to the grocery store for a few things (mainly bacon) because a couple of cute kiddos are coming over to spend the night and if that's not a good excuse to fix bacon for breakfast, I'd like to know what is!

I was strolling down an aisle and spotted this $5 on the floor! It was over to the side, but no one was around so I scooped it up. And I thought finding one dollar bills was exciting! 

Then after I paid for my groceries and was walking out of the store, I spotted these two Peter Piper Pizza tickets on the floor at the entrance. Scarlett likes the tickets.

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination: 5 dollar bill!

Year:  Series 2009

U.S. Mint: ?
Condition:  folded but crisp
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $13.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...