My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, March 7, 2014

Found 39 Cents Today


Today I had to go to the post office. After I left there, I found a dime in the 7-11 parking lot then a quarter in the street (the gutter really), a 1959 penny in some dirt, a penny on the floor of the dollar store, and two pennies in a drive through. Woo hoo!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:   pennies:  1959, 1997, 2013, 2013; dime:  2004; quarter:  1998
U.S. Mint:  one with no mint mark, all the rest D but the quarter, which is P
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $8.67

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails