My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Found 42 Cents Today March 8


Today I walked to a shopping center (half off day at Goodwill, had to go). On the way, I found a penny in the street then a dime! 

After I hit Goodwill, I went to the grocery store where I spotted a penny on the floor. 

I was happy with that, but then this afternoon, I took out the trash and walked around the parking lot. I found a nickel then a quarter! Yes!  

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:   pennies:  1971, 1997; nickel:  2013; dime:  1978; quarter:  1984
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  none, D; nickel:  D; dime:  D; quarter: D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and the dime is scratched up

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $9.09

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails