Saturday, March 8, 2014

Found 42 Cents Today March 8


Today I walked to a shopping center (half off day at Goodwill, had to go). On the way, I found a penny in the street then a dime! 

After I hit Goodwill, I went to the grocery store where I spotted a penny on the floor. 

I was happy with that, but then this afternoon, I took out the trash and walked around the parking lot. I found a nickel then a quarter! Yes!  

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:   pennies:  1971, 1997; nickel:  2013; dime:  1978; quarter:  1984
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  none, D; nickel:  D; dime:  D; quarter: D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and the dime is scratched up

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $9.09

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...