My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Found Three Pennies Today

Today I took a walk and found three pennies:
  • one in the street
  • one in a parking space
  • one in an office building parking lot
While on my walk I saw a really funny sign. Check it out here:  Looking at Things from a different perspective

I'll be listing this beautiful necklace in my Etsy shop today or tomorrow. It's gorgeous but I've only worn it a few times. It's time for it to go to a new home where someone will show it off more often.

What about you? Find anything interesting (money or otherwise) lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies

Year:  pennies:  1973, 1987, 2000
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  none, none, D
Condition:  varying degrees of tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $7.70

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails