Sunday, March 2, 2014

Found Three Pennies Today

Today I took a walk and found three pennies:
  • one in the street
  • one in a parking space
  • one in an office building parking lot
While on my walk I saw a really funny sign. Check it out here:  Looking at Things from a different perspective

I'll be listing this beautiful necklace in my Etsy shop today or tomorrow. It's gorgeous but I've only worn it a few times. It's time for it to go to a new home where someone will show it off more often.

What about you? Find anything interesting (money or otherwise) lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies

Year:  pennies:  1973, 1987, 2000
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  none, none, D
Condition:  varying degrees of tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $7.70

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...