Friday, March 21, 2014

Found 4 Pennies


Today I had an appointment this morning then I ran some errands. I found this money:
  • a penny in a parking lot
  • a penny in the street
  • a penny in the change tray at the grocery store
  • a penny at the gas station
By the way, I paid $3.43 for gas today. Is yours higher or lower? I think this is too high!

Have a good weekend!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies
Year:   pennies:  unreadable 1995, 1999, 2006
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  unreadable, D, D, D
Condition: tarnished and dinged up

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $12.14


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...