Today I ran a bunch of errands and found a bunch of money. Here's what and where:
- a mangled dime in the street
- a dime and a penny at a Mexican restaurant parking lot
- a penny on the floor at the dollar store
- a penny on the floor at Walmart
- a penny on the floor at the grocery store and then a dime and two quarters in the change tray
I also went to the post office, the library, and the gas station but didn't find any money at those places.
I love finding money just about everywhere I go! What about you? Have you found any money lately? Please let us know!
A friend sent me this book and the cupcake soap. Sweet! And here's some for you:
Year: pennies: 1975, 1989, 2007, 2013; dimes: unreadable, 1993, 2008; quarters: 1984, 2005
U.S. Mint: pennies: all; dimes, unreadable, P, D; quarters: D, P
Condition: a range from shiny to tarnished and scratched
Total Found Money to Date in 2014: $10.04