Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Found 84 Cents Today


Today I ran a bunch of errands and found a bunch of money. Here's what and where:
  • a mangled dime in the street
  • a dime and a penny at a Mexican restaurant parking lot
  • a penny on the floor at the dollar store
  • a penny on the floor at Walmart
  • a penny on the floor at the grocery store and then a dime and two quarters in the change tray
I also went to the post office, the library, and the gas station but didn't find any money at those places.

I love finding money just about everywhere I go! What about you? Have you found any money lately? Please let us know!

A friend sent me this book and the cupcake soap. Sweet! And here's some for you:


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 3 dimes, 2 quarters
Year:   pennies:  1975, 1989, 2007, 2013; dimes:  unreadable, 1993, 2008; quarters:  1984, 2005
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  all; dimes, unreadable, P, D; quarters:  D, P
Condition:  a range from shiny to tarnished and scratched

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $10.04

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...