My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Found 84 Cents Today


Today I ran a bunch of errands and found a bunch of money. Here's what and where:
  • a mangled dime in the street
  • a dime and a penny at a Mexican restaurant parking lot
  • a penny on the floor at the dollar store
  • a penny on the floor at Walmart
  • a penny on the floor at the grocery store and then a dime and two quarters in the change tray
I also went to the post office, the library, and the gas station but didn't find any money at those places.

I love finding money just about everywhere I go! What about you? Have you found any money lately? Please let us know!

A friend sent me this book and the cupcake soap. Sweet! And here's some for you:


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 3 dimes, 2 quarters
Year:   pennies:  1975, 1989, 2007, 2013; dimes:  unreadable, 1993, 2008; quarters:  1984, 2005
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  all; dimes, unreadable, P, D; quarters:  D, P
Condition:  a range from shiny to tarnished and scratched

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $10.04

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails