Tuesday, March 4, 2014

With Six Found Cents, I'm At $7.77 for the Year


Today I went to get an oil change (in my car, not my hair!) and while they were doing that, I walked to the post office. 

It was a little over a mile one way so I didn't have to wait at all for my car. I was moving the whole time (other than when I was standing in line at the post office, of course). And when I got back, my car was done.

On the way to the post office, I walked through the islands at a gas station and found two pennies. Later at the grocery store, I found three pennies in the change tray then a penny in the parking lot! Yay! 

So, with these six pennies, I'm at $7.77 for 2014. 

Did you know today, March 4th, is National Grammar Day?

HOLD THE PHONE! I just went outside and found another penny in the rocks. Woo hoo!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  6 pennies, make that 7!

Year:   1963, 2002, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2008, 2011
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  a nicely tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $7.78

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...