My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

With Six Found Cents, I'm At $7.77 for the Year


Today I went to get an oil change (in my car, not my hair!) and while they were doing that, I walked to the post office. 

It was a little over a mile one way so I didn't have to wait at all for my car. I was moving the whole time (other than when I was standing in line at the post office, of course). And when I got back, my car was done.

On the way to the post office, I walked through the islands at a gas station and found two pennies. Later at the grocery store, I found three pennies in the change tray then a penny in the parking lot! Yay! 

So, with these six pennies, I'm at $7.77 for 2014. 

Did you know today, March 4th, is National Grammar Day?

HOLD THE PHONE! I just went outside and found another penny in the rocks. Woo hoo!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  6 pennies, make that 7!

Year:   1963, 2002, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2008, 2011
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  a nicely tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $7.78

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails