My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Found 60 Cents Today


Today I walked to Fry's and on the way found a penny in the parking lot. Then I found a penny on the floor, but the big money was in the change tray at the self-checkout register I used:  58 cents! 

Two quarters, a nickel, and three pennies! 

Score!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  5 pennies, 1 nickel, 2 quarters
Year:   pennies:  1980, 2004, 2006, 2014, 2014; nickel:  1999; quarter:  1973, 1993
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  none, D, D, D, D; nickel:  D; quarter:  none, D
Condition: one penny tarnished and the rest of the coins mostly shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $12.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails