Friday, March 28, 2014

Found Six Cents On a Post Tax Prep Walk


Today I decided I'd put it off long enough. I did my taxes. It took two tries (second time's a charm). In between I took a walk to blow off some steam. I swear there may have steam really coming from my ears. I hate to do taxes!

Any way, on my walk, I spotted six pennies:  in a parking lot, in the street, in a drive through, at a gas station, in front of a car wash. That's just five but I don't remember where I found the other one. Doesn't matter. I found it!

Have you had any luck finding money? I hope so!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  6 pennies
Year:   pennies:  2 are unreadable, 2000, 2002, 2007, 2011
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  2 are unreadable, D, D, D, D
Condition: range from tarnished to shiny and 2 are mangled

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $12.74

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...