My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Found Six Cents On a Post Tax Prep Walk


Today I decided I'd put it off long enough. I did my taxes. It took two tries (second time's a charm). In between I took a walk to blow off some steam. I swear there may have steam really coming from my ears. I hate to do taxes!

Any way, on my walk, I spotted six pennies:  in a parking lot, in the street, in a drive through, at a gas station, in front of a car wash. That's just five but I don't remember where I found the other one. Doesn't matter. I found it!

Have you had any luck finding money? I hope so!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  6 pennies
Year:   pennies:  2 are unreadable, 2000, 2002, 2007, 2011
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  2 are unreadable, D, D, D, D
Condition: range from tarnished to shiny and 2 are mangled

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $12.74

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails