My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Found 31 Cents Today


This morning I took out the trash and found a penny by the dumpster! I was happy but then later today I had to return some library books that were due. After dropping them off and choosing a few other books, I walked around the parking lot of a large shopping center.

Here's what I found:
  • a dime in an empty parking space
  • a nickel in another empty parking space
  • a penny in a Chipotle parking lot
  • a penny in a bank drive through driveway
  • three pennies and a nickel in a fast food drive through
  • a nickel behind a car
Yay! I just love finding money! Have you been lucky lately?

I posed this found money next to a quilted bookmark I made. I have other similar (and different) handmade items for sale in my Etsy shop.


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  6 pennies, 3 nickels, 1 dime
Year:   pennies:  unreadable, 1991, 2005, 2007, 2013, 2014; nickels:  1979, 1981, 2002; dime:  2001
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  unreadable, the rest D; nickels:  D, P, D; dime:  D
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $13.41

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails