Friday, February 28, 2014

Found Two Pennies Today -- Both Are Damaged

Today I went to Fry's for "big grocery shopping." Big as in cat litter (big and heavy) and an industrial-size package of TP. I was going to walk then realized I needed these big items so I drove. No way was I going to do the walk of shame with the TP or lug 14 pounds of cat litter home.

Any way, I found a penny in the parking lot. It is nice and shiny but has a big glob of tar on the side of it. Then I found a penny in the Coin Star tray at Fry's and it has a gouge out of it in the side. Good enough for my found money jar though!

This is the last day of February. Have you been lucky finding money this month?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies

Year:  unreadable, 2011
U.S. Mint:  unreadable, D
Condition:  one has tar on it, one has a gouge

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $7.53

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...