Friday, October 10, 2014

Found 83 Cents Today and Made Some Prim Mug Rugs

This morning I took out my trash and found a penny in front of the dumpster. Yay! I was plenty happy with that, but there's more! 

This evening I took a walk and found, get this, 81 cents (a penny, a nickel, and 3 quarters) at a restaurant parking lot! Double yay! Then I strolled through a gas station and by one of the vacuums, I found a penny! Triple yay!

I just love finding lots of money! I posed my found money next to the primitive mug rugs I made today. I listed them for sale in my Etsy shop if you want to take a look.

Hope you have a good weekend and find some money!

Oh, I just noticed. With this found money, I have officially passed my last year's found money total of $32.52. In 2014, I've found $32.61!


Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 nickel, 3 quarters
Year:   pennies:  1964, 1984, 2004; nickel:  1991; quarters:  1993, 1996, 2005 Kansas
U.S. Mint:  all Ds except one quarter is a P
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $32.61

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your big haul today. Those rug mugs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great you have surpassed last year's found money and you still have a couple of months to go! I love your mug rugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Pam and Ruth! I didn't realize till I was adding it up that I'd surpassed last year's total.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's an impressive haul. Imagine if we all just looked where we were stepping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, bossypants, it pays to look down and find that money!

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...