My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Found a Penny on the Sidewalk

It's chilly here today (high of 57, so not as chilly as many other places), but I decided to take a little walk. As I was walking along the sidewalk, not even 5 minutes into my walk, I spotted a penny on the sidewalk! It was over by the grass and am surprised I saw it.

Then I found two aluminum cans. I've been carrying a tote bag with a plastic bag inside and picking up cans when I see them. My trunk is full of bags of cans, so it's time to head to the recycling center soon.


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2007

U.S. Mint:   D
Condition:   tarnished, dirty
Total Found Money To Date for 2012:  $15.50

5 comments:

  1. Today, January 1, 2013, I found a nickel
    (2001P) and put it in the jar. Stepped out of my car at a store and there it was by the back tire. What a way to start the new year! I like your blog...spider4041

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I went for a walk today but didn't find any money. I did see three really pretty peacocks though! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is 2 days in a row for me! Found a penny today leaving the public transportation station on the way home from work. I spotted it hiding over by the wall as I was passing by - it almost blended in with the floor. So I stooped down and picked it up. Penny (1995? - really dinged up and hard to tell the date). Total for 2013 $0.06....spider4041

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you found any money lately? I found another penny today (1989). That is $0.07 for 2013! ...spider4041

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're definitely beating me this year so far! I found a penny yesterday so at least that's something!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails