My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Found 18 Cents Today

Today I found 18 cents to close out January. I think this might just be my best month so far for finding money. Here's what I found and where I found it:
  • 2 pennies and a dime at a restaurant
  • a penny and a nickel on the sidewalk in front of a grocery store
Yay! That makes $8.16 in found money so far in 2015!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1997, 2001, 2007; nickel:  1982; dime:  2002
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and dirty
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $8.16

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails