My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Rainy Morning But Found 13 Cents This Afternoon

This morning I picked up a friend and we planned to go to the Desert Botanical Gardens but it was raining, hard. It didn't let up till after 1 p.m. so we shopped a little and had lunch out. Then we shopped a little more. It was a really nice diversion. 

Then this afternoon I took a walk and found 13 cents:

  • one penny in the street
  • two pennies and a dime on the grocery store floor

It was a good day. How was your day today?

I posed the found money next to some cute little dog patches that I just listed for sale in my Etsy shop. Woof!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 dime

Year:  pennies:  2001, 2007, 2011; dime:  1988
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  a range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $4.20

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails