Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Rainy Morning But Found 13 Cents This Afternoon

This morning I picked up a friend and we planned to go to the Desert Botanical Gardens but it was raining, hard. It didn't let up till after 1 p.m. so we shopped a little and had lunch out. Then we shopped a little more. It was a really nice diversion. 

Then this afternoon I took a walk and found 13 cents:

  • one penny in the street
  • two pennies and a dime on the grocery store floor

It was a good day. How was your day today?

I posed the found money next to some cute little dog patches that I just listed for sale in my Etsy shop. Woof!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 dime

Year:  pennies:  2001, 2007, 2011; dime:  1988
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  a range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $4.20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...