My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, January 5, 2015

Found Six Pennies This Fine Winter Day

Today was nice and sunny and warm! Yay! it's been cold here in Phoenix so the warm temps (71ºF for a high!) felt great today.

This morning I walked around the outside of the complex here and found a penny in the street. Then this afternoon I rode my bike and found five more pennies:
  • a penny in a drive through lane of a chicken place
  • a penny on the sidewalk in front of Goodwill
  • three pennies in another drive through lane (a Mexican place this time)
I love finding money! 

Did you know tonight's a full moon? It is. Get out there and check it out. And if you don't read this till a few days from now, that's okay. I think the moon holds its shape very well for several days!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  6 pennies

Year:  unreadable, 1993, 1998, 2007, 2014, 2014
U.S. Mint:  unreadable, all the rest D
Condition:  some shiny, some dinged up and tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $1.46

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails