Monday, January 5, 2015

Found Six Pennies This Fine Winter Day

Today was nice and sunny and warm! Yay! it's been cold here in Phoenix so the warm temps (71ºF for a high!) felt great today.

This morning I walked around the outside of the complex here and found a penny in the street. Then this afternoon I rode my bike and found five more pennies:
  • a penny in a drive through lane of a chicken place
  • a penny on the sidewalk in front of Goodwill
  • three pennies in another drive through lane (a Mexican place this time)
I love finding money! 

Did you know tonight's a full moon? It is. Get out there and check it out. And if you don't read this till a few days from now, that's okay. I think the moon holds its shape very well for several days!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  6 pennies

Year:  unreadable, 1993, 1998, 2007, 2014, 2014
U.S. Mint:  unreadable, all the rest D
Condition:  some shiny, some dinged up and tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $1.46

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...