My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Found a Penny in a Bank Parking Lot

Today I went to my son's house and on the way home stopped at the grocery store. On the way to  my car I walked around the parking lot a bit and didn't find anything, so I expanded my walk and in a bank parking lot, I found a penny!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  1 penny

Year:  1999
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  dinged up and tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $1.40

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Peggy!

    I had to look high and low all day (well just when I was going to work and then on the way home). Then when I got off the rapid and was walking to my car on the way home, I found two pennies in the rapid hallway. Very cold here in Cleveland, Ohio - it is about 11 degrees right now so pickings are slim. 2 pennies, years 1982 and 1960, U.S. Mint none, condition both dirty. 2015 YTD $0.30. (PSM)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails