Friday, January 2, 2015

Found 4 Pennies While Running Errands

Today I was out all afternoon running errands. I found 4 pennies. Here's where:

  • First I found a penny in the parking lot of the post office. 
  • Then I found a penny in the gutter of the street. 
  • Next I found a penny at a gas station under a water vending machine.
  • I spotted the last penny out my car window while I was stopped at a red light. I unbuckled my seatbelt and hopped out and got it in plenty of time. I was all buckled back in by the time the light turned green. Yay!
I posed them next to some patches I bought today.


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  4 pennies

Year:  pennies:  ?, 1999, 2014, 2014
U.S. Mint:  ?, all the rest D
Condition:  2 are very shiny, 2 from the street are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $1.27

2 comments:

  1. You are on a roll Peggy! I love finding money. I found two pennies today running errands, one at the coffee shop and one at the department store
    2 pennies, years 2007 and 1992, U.S. Mint none, condition shiny and tarnished. 2015 YTD $0.27. (PSM)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So are you! I found more money today! Hope you did too.

      Delete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...