My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Found 23 Cents

This afternoon I took advantage of the fact that a lot of people would probably be watching that game and ran some errands. 


While I was out I found 23 cents! I found 8 pennies (on the floor of two stores, in a parking lot), a nickel (in a drive through lane), and a dime (in a parking lot).

I posed the found money next to a whiskey I'll be enjoying here in a bit!

UPDATE:  This morning (the next day) I realized I had another penny in my other pants' pocket so I found 24 cents yesterday, not 23 cents! 

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  9 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  too many to mess with; nickel:  2005; dime:  1988
U.S. Mint:  mostly all D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and dirty
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $8.40

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails