Sunday, February 1, 2015

Found 23 Cents

This afternoon I took advantage of the fact that a lot of people would probably be watching that game and ran some errands. 


While I was out I found 23 cents! I found 8 pennies (on the floor of two stores, in a parking lot), a nickel (in a drive through lane), and a dime (in a parking lot).

I posed the found money next to a whiskey I'll be enjoying here in a bit!

UPDATE:  This morning (the next day) I realized I had another penny in my other pants' pocket so I found 24 cents yesterday, not 23 cents! 

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  9 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  too many to mess with; nickel:  2005; dime:  1988
U.S. Mint:  mostly all D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and dirty
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $8.40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...