My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Found 12 Cents

I found three coins today totaling 12 cents:
  • a penny in a Walmart parking lot
  • a penny in a restaurant parking lot
  • a dime in some rocks while I was waiting to cross a street
Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime

Year:  pennies:  2007, 2013; dime:  2014
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  2 are shiny, 1 tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $1.39

2 comments:

  1. Lots of loose change out there. I found a penny today at the gas station, kept looking around and I found one on the floor by the candy section - had to walk over there special to get it. 1 penny, year 2001, U.S. Mint none, condition slightly tarnished. 2015 YTD $0.28. (PSM)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! You are doing great this year, too!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails