Sunday, January 11, 2015

Found 43 Cents Riding My Bike

Well, that's not exactly true. I found a penny in my parking lot when I took out my trash then when I rode my bike I found the other 42 cents, but who's counting?

Anyway, here's where I found the 42 cents:

  • a dime and a nickel in a bank parking lot
  • a quarter in the street
  • two pennies in a fast food drive through lane

I was pretty happy I found all the major coins! It's a little trickier getting the money I find when I'm riding my bike. I often see it as I ride by then have to stop and walk back to get it. It's not a problem, just a little trickier.

I posed these coins with a postcard I got recently from a friend. She used the back of a Cheez Its box to make the postcard. I love it! The white cheddar flavor is my favorite!


How about you? Found any money lately? I hope so!
Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter

Year:  pennies:  1980, 1987, 2014; nickel:  1985; dime:  1985; quarter:  2008
U.S. Mint:  one penny with no mint mark, the rest D
Condition:  a range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $3.13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...