My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Found 43 Cents Riding My Bike

Well, that's not exactly true. I found a penny in my parking lot when I took out my trash then when I rode my bike I found the other 42 cents, but who's counting?

Anyway, here's where I found the 42 cents:

  • a dime and a nickel in a bank parking lot
  • a quarter in the street
  • two pennies in a fast food drive through lane

I was pretty happy I found all the major coins! It's a little trickier getting the money I find when I'm riding my bike. I often see it as I ride by then have to stop and walk back to get it. It's not a problem, just a little trickier.

I posed these coins with a postcard I got recently from a friend. She used the back of a Cheez Its box to make the postcard. I love it! The white cheddar flavor is my favorite!


How about you? Found any money lately? I hope so!
Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter

Year:  pennies:  1980, 1987, 2014; nickel:  1985; dime:  1985; quarter:  2008
U.S. Mint:  one penny with no mint mark, the rest D
Condition:  a range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $3.13

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails