Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Took a Walk and Found 25 Cents

Today I took a walk and found seven coins totaling 25 cents:
  • a penny in a parking space in front of a pizza place
  • two pennies on the floor of a grocery store
  • a dime in a coin machine tray
  • a penny in some rocks at a gas station
  • another penny in some other rocks at the same gas station
  • a dime in the street on the way home
How are you doing? Have you found any money this year?

I posed the found money next to a cute little Raggedy Ann's Cooking School book I found recently. 

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  5 pennies, 2 dimes

Year:  pennies:  1979, 1980, 2008, 2010, 2014; dimes:  1976, 2009
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  some shiny, some tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $1.71

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...