Thursday, January 29, 2015

Found 45 Cents While Running Errands

This morning I had to run to the credit union and while I was there, I walked to the gas station next door. I found a nickel on the sidewalk in front of a pay phone. Then I checked the slots in the two pay phones and found a dime! 

Well, that was good, but I stepped back to look around and I must have been standing on these other coins. There was a whole mess of pennies and a few more nickels on the sidewalk! So after I scooped all of them up (38 cents total!) I walked around the gas station and found a penny in a parking space!

I was thrilled with finding 39 cents but then later at the grocery store, I found a nickel on the floor then a penny in the parking lot! So today I found a total of 45 cents! Yippee!

I posed these coins by a bottle of Gaba Calm since I've been popping these bad boys more than usual lately. Not a lot but one or two a day. They really help with anxiety, which some days I have in excess. Ugh. You just dissolve these lozenges on or under your tongue and they take the edge off.



Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  15 pennies, 4 nickels, 1 dime
Year:  too many to mess with

U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $7.96

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...