My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Found 45 Cents While Running Errands

This morning I had to run to the credit union and while I was there, I walked to the gas station next door. I found a nickel on the sidewalk in front of a pay phone. Then I checked the slots in the two pay phones and found a dime! 

Well, that was good, but I stepped back to look around and I must have been standing on these other coins. There was a whole mess of pennies and a few more nickels on the sidewalk! So after I scooped all of them up (38 cents total!) I walked around the gas station and found a penny in a parking space!

I was thrilled with finding 39 cents but then later at the grocery store, I found a nickel on the floor then a penny in the parking lot! So today I found a total of 45 cents! Yippee!

I posed these coins by a bottle of Gaba Calm since I've been popping these bad boys more than usual lately. Not a lot but one or two a day. They really help with anxiety, which some days I have in excess. Ugh. You just dissolve these lozenges on or under your tongue and they take the edge off.



Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  15 pennies, 4 nickels, 1 dime
Year:  too many to mess with

U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $7.96

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails