My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, January 26, 2015

Found Three Dimes on a Sidewalk

I've been dog/house sitting this week and stopped at the 99 Cent store today to pick up a lint roller. I'd forgotten how hairy everything gets so before I leave tomorrow I plan to use the lint roller to pick up stray dog fur from the sofas.

As I was leaving the store today, I spotted a dime on the sidewalk then another then a third dime! 30 cents!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  3 dimes
Year:  dimes: 1990, 2006, 2006
U.S. Mint:  D, D, P
Condition:  two shiny, one dirty
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $7.05

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails