My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, January 19, 2015

Found 52 Cents Today

Today I was lucky, again! I've found money every day so far this year. Yay!

Today I found two pennies, a nickel, two dimes, and a quarter for a total of 52 cents!

I posed my found money on Andrea Martin's Lady Parts. Well, on her book. This memoir is a riot. I'd highly recommend you check out Andrea Martin's Lady Parts. They are a laugh a minute. Seriously.



Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 1 quarter

Year:  pennies:  1982, 1999; nickel:  2001; dimes:  2002, 2011; quarter:  1998
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $6.22

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails