My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Day With No Found Money Then Found 7 Cents

Well, today I found 7 cents, but yesterday I found nothing.  So, with that unlucky day, I broke my daily found money streak. It was bound to happen, I guess. I was happy to find some coins today though.

I went to the grocery store and found a nickel in the parking lot on the way in (and it's a nice old one, from 1960). Then I found a penny on the floor of the store and another penny in the rocks as I was leaving the store.

Update:  I found another penny, so 8 cents today!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 nickel

Year:  pennies:  1981, 1983; nickel:  1960
U.S. Mint:  none, D, D
Condition:  pennies are tarnished and the nickel is dirty
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $6.30


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails