Thursday, January 15, 2015

Found 31 Cents Today All Over the Place

This afternoon I had to run some errands and after going to the post office, I stopped at a car wash (yes, just to look for money) and found a nickel by a vacuum then moseyed over to another one and found a penny! Six cents!

Later I took a walk and found more coins. Here's what and where:
  • a penny at a gas station
  • three pennies in a fast food restaurant parking lot
  • a dime in the street
  • a dime and a penny at the grocery store on the floor under a newspaper rack
Another 25 cents making today's found money total 31 cents!

I posed my found money on a page of my Metropolitan Women Address Book; The Metropolitan Museum of Art.


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  6 pennies, 1 nickel, 2 dimes

Year:  pennies:  1972, 2000, 2011, 2014, 2014, 2014; nickel:  1996; dimes:  1999, 2013
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, some dinged
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $4.52


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...