My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Found 31 Cents Today All Over the Place

This afternoon I had to run some errands and after going to the post office, I stopped at a car wash (yes, just to look for money) and found a nickel by a vacuum then moseyed over to another one and found a penny! Six cents!

Later I took a walk and found more coins. Here's what and where:
  • a penny at a gas station
  • three pennies in a fast food restaurant parking lot
  • a dime in the street
  • a dime and a penny at the grocery store on the floor under a newspaper rack
Another 25 cents making today's found money total 31 cents!

I posed my found money on a page of my Metropolitan Women Address Book; The Metropolitan Museum of Art.


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  6 pennies, 1 nickel, 2 dimes

Year:  pennies:  1972, 2000, 2011, 2014, 2014, 2014; nickel:  1996; dimes:  1999, 2013
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, some dinged
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $4.52


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails