My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Found 12 Cents Today

Today I ran some errands this morning and I found 6 cents at a gas station (a penny and a nickel). Then this afternoon I took a walk and I found six more pennies for a total of 12 cents found!

I found the pennies on the sidewalk, at another gas station, in a bank drive through lane, in the street, and I don't remember where I found the other two.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  7 pennies, 1 nickel

Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails