Friday, January 30, 2015

Rainy Day But I Found a Penny

We seldom get rain here in Phoenix but today it's rained most of the day. It's kind of nice for a change! This morning I went to Chick-Fil-A for a free chicken biscuit (the coupon expires tomorrow... nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?). As I left I scoped out the drive through and found a penny!

I didn't go for a walk or bike ride today since it feels sort of cold too, so I wasn't able to find any more money. Boo hoo.

Update:  I just walked outside to enjoy the drizzly rain and found a penny in the parking lot! 

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  1 penny and another
Year:  2014, 2006
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  shiny and slightly scratched
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $7.98


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...