My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, January 30, 2015

Rainy Day But I Found a Penny

We seldom get rain here in Phoenix but today it's rained most of the day. It's kind of nice for a change! This morning I went to Chick-Fil-A for a free chicken biscuit (the coupon expires tomorrow... nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?). As I left I scoped out the drive through and found a penny!

I didn't go for a walk or bike ride today since it feels sort of cold too, so I wasn't able to find any more money. Boo hoo.

Update:  I just walked outside to enjoy the drizzly rain and found a penny in the parking lot! 

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  1 penny and another
Year:  2014, 2006
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  shiny and slightly scratched
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $7.98


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails