My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, December 19, 2014

Size Matters -- It's a Dime, Not a Penny

I found two pennies this morning then this afternoon I took a walk and found a whole bunch more coins. Here's what and where (as best as I can remember):

  • this morning, the two pennies in a parking lot
  • then on the walk, four pennies in an apartment building parking lot
  • a dime in the street
  • a penny in the street
  • another dime at a gas station
  • a penny at a car wash
  • what I thought was a penny in the street (but turns out it was a dime and the only reason I could tell was it was smaller than a penny, just as black as a very tarnished penny though, but size does matter)
  • a penny in a parking space in front of an auto parts store

Yay! That's 38 cents found today!
Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  8 pennies, 3 dimes
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  some dirty, some shiny, some tarnished, one dime is gouged and scratched with what looks like copper showing through
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $44.66

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails