Thursday, December 4, 2014

A Day for Finding Dimes

Yes, today was a day for finding dimes. And dimes only. 

Granted, I only found two of them but I just love to find any silver coins! I love finding copper ones too though. I'm not really very picky when it comes to finding money.

I found the first dime in a parking lot when I was leaving a study I did today. It was just some finger pricks. $30! To learn more about these studies and clinical trials I've done, check out my ebook Earn Money as a Lab Rat.

Then later I found another dime when I was walking out of Michael's. It was right there on the floor by the door. Small, silver, and shiny, but it caught my eye!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 dimes
Year:  1989, 2001
U.S. Mint:  D, P
Condition:  both shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $40.97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...