My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

A Day for Finding Dimes

Yes, today was a day for finding dimes. And dimes only. 

Granted, I only found two of them but I just love to find any silver coins! I love finding copper ones too though. I'm not really very picky when it comes to finding money.

I found the first dime in a parking lot when I was leaving a study I did today. It was just some finger pricks. $30! To learn more about these studies and clinical trials I've done, check out my ebook Earn Money as a Lab Rat.

Then later I found another dime when I was walking out of Michael's. It was right there on the floor by the door. Small, silver, and shiny, but it caught my eye!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 dimes
Year:  1989, 2001
U.S. Mint:  D, P
Condition:  both shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $40.97

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails