Thursday, December 18, 2014

Found Six Pennies Walking Back from the Post Office

Today I had to take three items I sold in my Etsy shop to the post office to mail. On my way back to my car, I found six pennies:
  • two in the street
  • two in a parking lot
  • two in parking spaces
Are you all ready for Christmas? I plan to start baking tomorrow or Saturday and only need to get a few more gifts.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  6 pennies
Year:  ?, ?, 1989, 1991, 2006, 2006

U.S. Mint:  ?, ?, all the rest D
Condition:  some dirty, some shiny, some tarnished, one is very dinged up and one is so tarnished it's unreadable and it's bent
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $44.28


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...