My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Found Four Random Pennies Today

Today I spent the day running around like a chicken with my head cut off, or maybe it just felt like it. While I was out and about, I found these coins:

  • a penny at a gas station
  • a penny in a parking lot walking to the library
  • a penny at the post office
  • a penny in some rocks on the way to the grocery store

Have you found any coins lately? Any bills?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  4 pennies
Year:  pennies:  1990, 1992, 1998, 2014
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $41.79

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails