My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Found 7 Coins Total Yesterday and Today

I went to bed last night and as I was reading, I realized I didn't post to my found money blog for the day! I had found two pennies but forgot to post here because I left them in my purse. I was wearing sweatpants, so that's the reason. I usually stick my found money in my pants pocket and take it out when I get home. Oh well! No harm, no foul.

So yesterday, I found those two pennies and I can't remember where. 


Today though, I went to Goodwill (half off day) and ran some other errands andfound these coins:

  • two pennies on the floor of a grocery store in a checkout lane
  • a dime on the floor in the deli
  • a penny in a change tray then a nickel in another change tray, both at self checkout registers
Yay! That makes 20 cents found yesterday and today. 

I posed them next to a cute Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy vintage juice glass I just listed in my Etsy shop.


Oh, one of the coins is a 1934 penny! I really like finding old coins.


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  5 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime

Year:  pennies:  1934, 1989, 1996, 2006, 2011; nickel:  1997; dime:  1997
U.S. Mint:  a few with no mark, the rest D
Condition:  from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $45.74


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails