Saturday, December 27, 2014

Found 7 Coins Total Yesterday and Today

I went to bed last night and as I was reading, I realized I didn't post to my found money blog for the day! I had found two pennies but forgot to post here because I left them in my purse. I was wearing sweatpants, so that's the reason. I usually stick my found money in my pants pocket and take it out when I get home. Oh well! No harm, no foul.

So yesterday, I found those two pennies and I can't remember where. 


Today though, I went to Goodwill (half off day) and ran some other errands andfound these coins:

  • two pennies on the floor of a grocery store in a checkout lane
  • a dime on the floor in the deli
  • a penny in a change tray then a nickel in another change tray, both at self checkout registers
Yay! That makes 20 cents found yesterday and today. 

I posed them next to a cute Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy vintage juice glass I just listed in my Etsy shop.


Oh, one of the coins is a 1934 penny! I really like finding old coins.


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  5 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime

Year:  pennies:  1934, 1989, 1996, 2006, 2011; nickel:  1997; dime:  1997
U.S. Mint:  a few with no mark, the rest D
Condition:  from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $45.74


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...