Friday, December 12, 2014

Two Nickels to Rub Together

What is it with nickels lately? I'm not complaining at all, min you, but this is the second time recently that I've found two nickels. And yes, after finding them, I was rubbing them together in my pocket. I'm rich! I'm rich!

I was at the grocery store using the self checkout register and heard a clicking in the register next to me. The man who had been there checking out had left but a coin dropped into the tray. I checked it out and it was one of these nickels!

Then I was walking to my car and spotted another nickel on the sidewalk. Love it!

I posed this found money next to some stitch markers I'll be listing in my Etsy store

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 nickels
Year:  1994, 1996
U.S. Mint:  D, P
Condition:  shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $41.89


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...