My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, December 15, 2014

Found 52 Cents This Day

Today I did some Christmas shopping and found quite a few coins. Just take a look!

  • a penny in the street
  • a penny and a dime in front of a store
  • two pennies, a nickel, and two dimes at a car wash
  • two pennies in a parking spot
  • a penny at a gas station
I actually washed my car and when I was done, wandering around by the vacuums looking for coins (which I found!), I noticed that someone had used one of the vacuums and left with time left on it. So, being the cheapskate that I am, I drove over and used up the remaining suction. I got most of the floors tidied up. Nice!

So, are you finding more coins this time of year, too? I think people are just dropping more coins as they are shopping. What do you think?

UPDATE:  I just ran to the grocery store where I found a nickel in the change tray of the self-checkout register! Yay! That brings today's found money total to a whopping 57 cents.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  7 pennies, 2 nickels, 4 dimes
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  from shiny to tarnished 

Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $44.11

1 comment:

  1. Thank you great information on the featured topic

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails