Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Found 11 Cents Today on a Bike Ride

Today was a gorgeous day, nice and sunny. The air was brisk but warm with the sun shining. So, I took a bike ride on my new bike.

To add to my found money jar, I found 11 cents!

First I found a penny in a shopping center parking lot then I found a dime on a sidewalk next to a water vending machine. I rode twice as far as I usually walk, so I think I got in about 4 or 5 miles. It was great!

Are you planning a new year's eve or day get together? Here are some ideas for cheese and fruit pairings that are light and delicious!



Update:  This evening I went to Fresh and Easy and found two pennies on the floor of the store. Yay! That brings today's found money total to 13 cents.


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 dime

Year:  pennies:  1969, 1990, 2004; dime:  2006
U.S. Mint:  D, none, D, D
Condition:  penny tarnished, dime shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $46.59


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...