Saturday, December 13, 2014

Found 17 Coins Today for a Total of $1.64

Today was one of those days when I just kept finding coins! I love days like this.

Here is what and where (as far as I can remember):

  • a dime in the street
  • a quarter, a dime, and two pennies on the floor of a grocery store
  • four quarters at a gas station at the entrance of the drive through for the car wash
  • another dime in the street as I was about to cross the street
  • three pennies at a mall (I never go to malls and really hoped I'd find more!)

The rest is a blur, but a good blur, mind you!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  9 pennies, 3 dimes, 5 quarters
Year:  way too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  shiny to tarnished to dinged up
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $43.53

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...