My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Found 17 Coins Today for a Total of $1.64

Today was one of those days when I just kept finding coins! I love days like this.

Here is what and where (as far as I can remember):

  • a dime in the street
  • a quarter, a dime, and two pennies on the floor of a grocery store
  • four quarters at a gas station at the entrance of the drive through for the car wash
  • another dime in the street as I was about to cross the street
  • three pennies at a mall (I never go to malls and really hoped I'd find more!)

The rest is a blur, but a good blur, mind you!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  9 pennies, 3 dimes, 5 quarters
Year:  way too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  shiny to tarnished to dinged up
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $43.53

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails