Sunday, December 14, 2014

Watched Wild and Found a Penny

Today I saw the movie Wild and just loved it! I read the book a few years ago and loved it, so I figured the movie would follow suit. They left out some detail but it was fairly long (nearly 2 hours) so they had to trim some fat somewhere. This is still an excellent movie, and if you haven't read the book by Cheryl Strayed yet, I'd do it then go watch the movie. It'll make a lot more sense with all of the background info you get from the book, but it isn't really necessary.

So, this afternoon I took a walk (not a 1,100-mile walk like in the movie, mind you) but a couple of miles, I guess. I found a penny, one lone penny, at a car wash.

Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail (Oprah's Book Club 2.0 1)

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2006
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  tarnished and dinged up
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $43.54

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...