My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Found a Penny at the Dollar Store

Today after I went to the post office I walked to the Dollar Tree for a few things. On my way in the store, I spotted a penny on the threshold so I snatched it up! 


Have you ever had Utz potato chips? I am hooked! The Dollar Tree started selling them a few weeks ago and I just love them. They're so good! So, I got a bag and a few other things. Yummy!


They only sell the regular chips but this looks like a lovely variety available on Amazon! 


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  pennies:  2002
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $41.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails