Monday, December 1, 2014

Found 12 Cents on a Walk

This afternoon a friend called that I hadn't talked to in months. It was great catching up with her! So, I headed out for a walk while we talked and at a fast food drive through I found two pennies then I spotted a very beat up dime in a crack in the middle of the street.

Yay! 12 cents to add to my 2014 found money! 


Have you jumped on the Cyber Monday buying spree? 

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1980, 2013; dime:  1990
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  one penny's tarnished/one shiny, and beat up, dirty dime
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $40.37


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...