Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year! Found 2 Cents to End 2014

Today I feel lucky that I found some money to end 2014. I wanted to end the year on a good note and this does it. 

Earlier today I went to Sprouts for a few things and found a penny as I was leaving the store. The penny was sitting up on its side in a  crack in the sidewalk just waiting for me.

Then this evening a neighbor called and asked if I'd take her and a friend to a bar so they didn't have to drive. I was happy to do this then after dropping them off, I went to Fresh and Easy. I found a penny in the self checkout change tray there. 

So, that's 2 more cents found in 2014. This brings my 2014 found money total to a whopping $46.61. That's more than $10 more than I found in 2013 so I'm happy!

I got this wonderful book I Must Say: My Life As a Humble Comedy Legend from my son for Christmas, and it's so funny, just like Marty himself. I just love this guy!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennie
s

Year:  pennies:  1997, 2006
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $46.61

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...