My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year! Found 2 Cents to End 2014

Today I feel lucky that I found some money to end 2014. I wanted to end the year on a good note and this does it. 

Earlier today I went to Sprouts for a few things and found a penny as I was leaving the store. The penny was sitting up on its side in a  crack in the sidewalk just waiting for me.

Then this evening a neighbor called and asked if I'd take her and a friend to a bar so they didn't have to drive. I was happy to do this then after dropping them off, I went to Fresh and Easy. I found a penny in the self checkout change tray there. 

So, that's 2 more cents found in 2014. This brings my 2014 found money total to a whopping $46.61. That's more than $10 more than I found in 2013 so I'm happy!

I got this wonderful book I Must Say: My Life As a Humble Comedy Legend from my son for Christmas, and it's so funny, just like Marty himself. I just love this guy!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennie
s

Year:  pennies:  1997, 2006
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  tarnished
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $46.61

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails