Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Found 13 Coins Totaling 40 Cents

Today I ran some errands and found a boatload (well, a tiny toy boatload) of coins:

  • a penny on the floor of the post office
  • 2 pennies in the post office parking lot
  • 2 pennies in the street (the gutter area, but still part of the street)
  • a dime in a parking lot right next to a pile of banana peels (weird!)
  • a penny on the floor of the dollar store
  • a dime on the sidewalk right out side the dollar store
  • a dime and 3 pennies on the floor of Walmart
  • a penny in my parking lot

Woo hoo! How about you? Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  10 pennies, 3 dimes
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $40.77


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...