My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Found 43 Cents While on a Walk

Today I took a walk since it was such a beautiful day. We had a few days of cloudy, rainy weather and I hadn't been able to walk. Or more like it, I chose not to.

So, right away I starting finding money. Here's what and where:

  • a dime in an apartment parking lot
  • a dime and three pennies at a bus stop; one penny on the ground and a dime and two pennies on the bench
  • two pennies at a fast food parking lot
  • a dime in a bank drive through
  • a penny in the street
  • a penny at a gas station
  • the rest are sort of a blur but I found the rest of the pennies in a fast food drive through, on a sidewalk, three in the street, and I just can't remember the rest

So cool! I posed the found coins next to a cup I painted with a lady's face

Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  13 pennies, 3 dimes
Year:  too many
U.S. Mint:  yep, too many
Condition:  tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $41.44

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails