Sunday, December 7, 2014

Found 43 Cents While on a Walk

Today I took a walk since it was such a beautiful day. We had a few days of cloudy, rainy weather and I hadn't been able to walk. Or more like it, I chose not to.

So, right away I starting finding money. Here's what and where:

  • a dime in an apartment parking lot
  • a dime and three pennies at a bus stop; one penny on the ground and a dime and two pennies on the bench
  • two pennies at a fast food parking lot
  • a dime in a bank drive through
  • a penny in the street
  • a penny at a gas station
  • the rest are sort of a blur but I found the rest of the pennies in a fast food drive through, on a sidewalk, three in the street, and I just can't remember the rest

So cool! I posed the found coins next to a cup I painted with a lady's face

Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  13 pennies, 3 dimes
Year:  too many
U.S. Mint:  yep, too many
Condition:  tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $41.44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...