I got a new bike for Christmas and took it out for a spin earlier. I'm sore! But while tooling around on it, I found 42 cents! Here's what and where:
- I first found a penny on a sidewalk.
- Then I found two pennies and a quarter in the street while crossing at an intersection. Good thing I was pushing my bike.
- Next I found a penny at a gas station then one at a fast food drive through lane.
- Next I found a dime in the street.
- Then I found two pennies in another drive through lane.
- I don't remember where I found the other penny.
And I didn't report a penny I found on Tuesday so will add it to today's total making it 43 cents found. Yay! This year was a great one for finding money. I'm eager to see how much more I find in the final six days of 2014.
Pokemon Rare Grabbag - 20 Rare Pokemon Cards
Facts About This Found Money
Denomination: 8 pennies, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year: pennies: 1969, 1984, 1986, 1997, 2006, 2009, 2013, 2014; dime: 1974; quarter: 2004
U.S. Mint: all D
Condition: from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date: $45.54