My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas from Found Money in the Street

I hope everyone had or is having a merry Christmas! I sure did! I'm tired though now.

I got a new bike for Christmas and took it out for a spin earlier. I'm sore! But while tooling around on it, I found 42 cents! Here's what and where:

  • I first found a penny on a sidewalk.
  • Then I found two pennies and a quarter in the street while crossing at an intersection. Good thing I was pushing my bike.
  • Next I found a penny at a gas station then one at a fast food drive through lane.
  • Next I found a dime in the street.
  • Then I found two pennies in another drive through lane.
  • I don't remember where I found the other penny.

And I didn't report a penny I found on Tuesday so will add it to today's total making it 43 cents found. Yay! This year was a great one for finding money. I'm eager to see how much more I find in the final six days of 2014.

Pokemon Rare Grabbag - 20 Rare Pokemon Cards

My grandson gave me the Pokemon card. He's nuts for Pokemon right now.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  8 pennies, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:  pennies:  1969, 1984, 1986, 1997, 2006, 2009, 2013, 2014; dime:  1974; quarter:  2004

U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $45.54


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails