Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas from Found Money in the Street

I hope everyone had or is having a merry Christmas! I sure did! I'm tired though now.

I got a new bike for Christmas and took it out for a spin earlier. I'm sore! But while tooling around on it, I found 42 cents! Here's what and where:

  • I first found a penny on a sidewalk.
  • Then I found two pennies and a quarter in the street while crossing at an intersection. Good thing I was pushing my bike.
  • Next I found a penny at a gas station then one at a fast food drive through lane.
  • Next I found a dime in the street.
  • Then I found two pennies in another drive through lane.
  • I don't remember where I found the other penny.

And I didn't report a penny I found on Tuesday so will add it to today's total making it 43 cents found. Yay! This year was a great one for finding money. I'm eager to see how much more I find in the final six days of 2014.

Pokemon Rare Grabbag - 20 Rare Pokemon Cards

My grandson gave me the Pokemon card. He's nuts for Pokemon right now.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  8 pennies, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:  pennies:  1969, 1984, 1986, 1997, 2006, 2009, 2013, 2014; dime:  1974; quarter:  2004

U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $45.54


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...